“8 Month-old Male with Prader-Willi Syndrome”
Presented by:Magdalena Dumin, M.D.
1. What are the benefits of growth hormone therapy in PWS?
2. What is the association between sleep apnea and PWS?
Presented by: Mizuho Mimoto, M.D., Ph.D.
1. Review evaluation of male hypogonadism.
2. Review evaluation and management of testosterone-induced acne fulminans.
3. Review available evidence for CV and VTE risk associated with specific testosterone formulations.
“Endocrinopathies Associated with Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors; a 36 Year-old Female with Metastatic Melanoma”
Presented by: Isabel Casimiro, M.D., Ph.D.
1. To learn about the anti-CTLA4 monoclonal Abs in the treatment of metastatic melanoma.
2. To discuss the most common endocrinopathies associated with immune checkpoint inhibitors.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation