“Suicide Risk Assessment for an Adult Male with Type 2 Diabetes”
Presented by: Jenna Shapiro, MA, Psychology Extern
1. Discuss risk factors and warning signs for suicide risk.
2. Discuss components of risk assessment in a medical setting.
3. Discuss safety planning and immediate intervention for suicide risk.
“12 Year-old Female with Hypertension”
Presented by:Magdalena Dumin, MD, Pediatric Endocrinology Fellow
1. How is pheochromocytoma diagnosed in children?
2. Is there a relationship between menstruation and hypertension?
“The Spectrum of Hypertension and Hypokalemia”
Presented by: Farheen Dojki, MD, Hypertension Fellow
1. Clinical presentation of primary hyperaldosteronism.
2. Workup and evaluation.
3. Treatment of primary hyperaldosteronism.
4. Outcomes after treatment.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation