“2 Day-old Infant with Ambiguous Genitalia”
Presented by:Magdalena Dumin, M.D.
1. What is the differential diagnosis and evaluation of ambiguous genitalia in this case?
2. What is 3B-HSD deficiency and how is it diagnosed?
“34 Year-old Female with Thyroid Cancer”
Presented by:Katie O’Sullivan, M.D.
1. Review the role of serum thyroglobulin measurement in the follow-up evaluation of differentiated thyroid cancer.
2. Understand the influence of thyroglobulin autoantibodies on measurement of thyroglobulin.
“63 Year-old with a History of Thyroid Cancer Presents with Leg Swelling”
Presented by:Laura Dickens, M.D.
1. Review thyroid cancer staging and ATA risk stratification system.
2. Understand the risks of second primary malignancies with RAI treatment, particularly at higher cumulative doses.
3. Review the literature for Lenvatinib as a treatment for RAI-refractory thyroid cancer and associated adverse effects.
4. Understand the incidence and mechanism of T3 thyrotoxicosis in metastatic thyroid cancer.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation