1. What makes up the electrodiagnostic medicine evaluation?
2. What kind of information can an electrodiagnostic medicine referral provide?
3. What is the role and value of nerve conduction studies (NCSs) and needle electromyography (EMG)?
4. What are the limitations of electrodiagnostic testing?
Decipher/understand electrodiagnostic terminology.
Describe the characteristic electrodiagnostic findings in various disorders.
5. How to be a critical evaluator of an EMG/NCS study
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation