1. Learn how to accurately diagnose and surveille NETs of the pancreas and GI tract, including when to use 68Ga DOTATTE PET CT.
2. Modern therapies for NETs, including Peptide Receptor Nucleotide Therapy (PRRT) and Immunotherapy.
3. The risks and benefits of aggressive surgical therapy (debulking) for a subset of NET patients and when to refer them for surgical intervention.
4. The role of liver-directed therapy in NET treatment.
12/03/2020 - 4:30pm to 5:30pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Xavier M. Keutgen, MD, FACS: Director of Neuroendocrine Tumor Center; Assistant Professor of Surgery