1. Epidemiology regarding A. fib in patients on ESRD.
2. Discuss the different types of oral anti-coagulants, their pharmacological properties and the impact of renal dysfunction on their metabolism.
3. Discuss the clinical trial data for the use of Warfarin vs NOACs in patients with end-stage renal disease.
4. Review the current KDIGO guidelines about anti-coagulation in patients with ESRD on dialysis.
5. Discuss the various stroke risk and bleeding risk scores.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation