- Identify the different “faces” of the HIV epidemic both internationally and domestically.
- Familiarize oneself with the epidemiology of HIV infection in adolescents and young adults.
- Cite the numerous factors that make adolescents a “difficult to reach” population from a linkage-to-care and engagement-in-care perspective.
- Develop a better understanding of how Care2Prevent at UC is impacting South Chicago’s HIV+ and highly vulnerable youth.
Monday, June 20, 2016 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Dr. Julia Rosebush
UCMC Wyler C-400
Chicago, IL 60637
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation