A Curious Case of Persistent Corneal Edema in a Pediatric Patient - Lincoln Shaw, MD - Objectives:
- Recognize the broad differential for corneal edema in a pediatric patient
- Discuss the value of various diagnostic testing methods in the workup of persistent corneal edema
- Discuss potential management methods pertaining to our case of persistent corneal edema
I Can't Drive at Night - Andrea Blitzer, MD - Objectives:
1. Understand the role of vitamin A in retinal functioning.
2. Identify the ocular manifestations of hypovitaminemia A.
3. Describe the causes of hypovitaminenmia A in the US and worldwide.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation