1. Discuss clinical features that can be used to identify patients that may have MDM; and compare to patient cases within their own practice
2. Recall the biochemical and pathophysiologic mechanisms of monogenic diabetes and its various
3. Identify specific genetic testing used for MDM diagnoses;
4. List other conditions, diagnoses, and syndromes related to MDM;
5. State how specific treatment regimens can be used to optimize care and quality of life for patients with
6. Explain the impact a correct diagnosis can have on MDM treatment and management.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation