- Patient-derived models are crucial for drug and target discovery testing as heterogeneity is significant in TNBC.
- Using a low-dose drug combination to inhibit kinase signaling networks is a novel and effective treatment strategy for TNBC metastasis.
- Review how artificial intelligence tools can be used to create digital biomarkers from pathologic images.
- Discuss open-source software and its important for medical AI research.
05/23/2023 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Margarite Matossian and James Dolezal