Mary Ellen Acree
1. Describe where to find antibiotic stewardship resources on Pulse, including the antibiogram
2. Define asymptomatic bacteriuria and when antibiotics are indicated
Sandra Naegele and Mira Suseno
1. Define the metrics utilized by the antimicrobial stewardship program to monitor antimicrobial use within the NorthShore System.
2. Articulate how to effectively treat uncomplicated cystitis, clostridium difficile infections, and skin and soft tissue infections.
3. Discuss outcomes of current antimicrobial stewardship literature and interpret data from a number of new antimicrobial stewardship trials
07/08/2022 - 8:00am to 9:00am CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Mary Ellen Acree, MD; Sandra Naegele, PharmD; Mira Suseno, PharmD, BCPS AQ-ID