Melissa Hogg, MD
- Define the classification of Pancreas Cancer by Resectability Status
- Articulate the role of Neoadjuvant Therapy for Pancreatic Cancer
- Describe the role of Surgery and Adjuvant therapy for Pancreatic Cancer
Robert Marsh, MD
- Describe the optimal sequencing of therapy in resectable pancreatic cancer
- Articulate the newest chemotherapy regimens for treatment of all stages of disease.
- Define the rationale for newer methods of determining response to therapy, early recurrence and total tumor burden.
Friday, January 24, 2020 - 8:00am to 9:00am
Melissa E. Hogg, MD & Robert Marsh, MD
NorthShore University HealthSystem Evanston Hospital, 2650 Ridge Avenue, Evanston, IL 60201
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation