- Recall how to locate and assimilate evidence from scientific studies related to maternal-fetal medicine and neonatology;
- Discuss how to apply knowledge of study designs and statistical methods to the appraisal of clinical studies as it relates to pregnancy and neonatal care;
- State how other information on diagnostic and therapeutic effectiveness can be used to improve patient care;
- Describe how to incorporate up-to-date evidence-based management plans to improve clinical outcomes and patient safety.
Wednesday, February 6, 2019 - 7:30am to 8:30am
Drs. Samantha de los Reyes and Ranjani Ananth
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation