1. Participants will learn how to define and identify trauma reactions in children and adolescents.
2. Participants will learn how to define and identify manifestations of anxiety in children and adolescents.
3. Participants will understand the links between COVID-19 and racial trauma and the ways in which these influence traumatic stress and anxiety among children, adolescents, and families.
4. Participants will learn practical strategies to help reduce anxiety and traumatic stress caused by COVID-19 and racism.
5. Participants will engage in discussion about how to implement practical strategies in response to COVID-19 and racial trauma.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation