1. Apply evidence-based surgical intervention for various stages and sites of head and neck cancer
2. Assess the role of adjuvant or definitive radiation therapy in the treatment of the above based on literature.
3. Be able to compare definitive surgery and radiation in patient outcome.
4. Assess the role of chemotherapy use in the management of head and neck cancer in the neoadjuvant and concurrent radiotherapy settings
5. Assess systemic therapy options including immunotherapy
6. Assess eligibility for protocol
7. Be able to formulate a comprehensive treatment plan that incorporates surgery, radiation therapy and chemotherapy alone or in combination when appropriate.
- 2.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 2.00 Participation