1. Describe cancer staging, as well as capabilities and limitations of current diagnostic techniques
2. List the clinical parameters that predict response to chemotherapy and radiation therapy of patients with cancer
3. Describe multi-disciplinary therapeutic techniques and how they may affect patient survival, including surgical, drug and radio therapeutic procedures
4. Discuss the outcomes of different therapeutic pathways and advise patients on different cancer treatments.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation