“Less Common Complications of Prescribed Diabetes Medications”
Presented by: Marilyn Arosemena, MD
1. To review two cases of this complication in type 2 diabetes.
2. To discuss pathophysiology of this complication.
3. To discuss treatment of this complication.
“A 15 Year-old Female with Emesis and Hyperthyroidism”
Presented by: Naiomi Gunaratne-Breaux, MD
1. To discuss workup and treatment for thyrotoxicosis.
2. To discuss thyrotoxicosis in hyperemesis gravidarum.
3. To discuss “hook effect” in pregnancy testing.
12/01/2022 - 4:30pm to 5:30pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation
Marilyn Arosemena, MD and Naiomi Gunaratne-Breaux, MD