“55 Year-old Woman Presents with Abdominal Pain and Altered Mental Status”
Presented by: Marilyn Arosemena, M.D.
1. Review the presentation of a patient with malignancy related hypercalcemia.
2. To identify the etiology of malignancy related hypercalcemia.
3. Outline the treatment and management options available for malignancy related hypercalcemia.
“36 Year-old Male with Altered Mental Status”
Presented by: Amina Basha, M.D.
1. Diagnostic work-up for hypercalcemia.
2. Brief discussion on etiology and clinical signs, diagnosis, and treatment of Wilson’s Disease.
3. Brief discussion on parathyroid and calcium regulation in Wilson’s Disease.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation