“A 31 Year-old Man with Hyperlipidemia and a Family History of Premature CAD”
Presented by: Matthew Ettleson, M.D.
1. Evaluate and treat hypercholesterolemia.
2. Review advanced lipid and genetic testing results related to hyperlipidemia.
3. Understand the basic metabolic pathway of lipoproteins, cholesterol esters and triglycerides in relation to familial hyperlipidemia disorders.
4. Review clinical evidence supporting ‘new’ treatments of hyperlipidemia.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation