“54 Year-old Male with Hypertension and A. Fib”
Presented by: Olha Duchon, M.D.
1. Review clinical presentation of catecholamine access.
2. Diagnostic approach and management of PPGL.
3. Review indications for genetic testing.
4. Role of genetic testing in patient management.
“Prolactinomas: Medical vs. Surgical Management”
Presented by: Peleg Horowitz, M.D., Ph.D.
1. Describe the medical options for management of prolactinomas and their efficacy.
2. Become familiar with endocrinologic and other outcomes of surgically managed prolactinomas.
3. Recognize risks related to medical and surgical treatment for prolactinomas.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation