“A Newborn with Persistent Cloaca”
Presented by: Sarah Shaaban, M.D.
1. To discuss the pathophysiology of persistent cloaca.
2. To discuss the endocrine evaluation of patients with congenital absence of the uterus/ovaries.
3. To review the physiology of mini-puberty in infants.
“25 Year-old Male Assigned at Birth Presenting with Gender Dysphoria”
Presented by: Marilyn Arosemena, M.D.
1. Discuss initial presentation of a transgender patient.
2. To discuss the role of mental health in transgender patients.
3. Review initial steps when starting hormonal therapy and how to monitor treatment.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation