“Anxiety and Graves’ Disease”
Presented by: Allison R. Brown, MS, Psychology Extern
1. Review the prevalence of anxiety and anxiety symptoms in patients with Graves’ Disease.
2. Examine the current proposed mechanisms between anxiety and Graves’ Disease.
3. Discuss current recommendations for treatment of anxiety in patients with Graves’ Disease.
“63 Year-old Male with Hyperthyroidism”
Presented by: Olga Duchon, MD, Medicine Endocrine Fellow
1. Clinical considerations.
2. Challenges in choosing treatment approach.
3. Complications with treatment.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation