“A 6 Month-old Infant with Temperature Instability”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, MB Bch BAO
1. Discuss the pathophysiology of thyroid dysfunction related to excess iodine exposure.
2. Review the incidence of thyroid dysfunction in neonates exposed to excess iodine.
3. Discuss protocols for monitoring thyroid function in infants exposed to excess iodine.
4. Discuss which infants with iodine induced hypothyroidism should be treated and how long to treat.
“19 Year-old Man with Obesity s/p Brain Surgery”
Presented by: Sikarin Upala, M.D.
1. Review outcome craniopharyngioma.
2. Review hypothalamic obesity.
“Clinical Pearls and Pitfalls in Pituitary Surgery”
Presented by: Peleg M. Horowitz, M.D., Ph.D.
1. Understand the multidisciplinary team approach to pituitary lesions.
2. Review a clinical framework for perioperative decision making for patients with pituitary lesions.
3. Discuss relevant surgical approaches, anatomy, and pathology-specific concerns.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation