“An 11 Year-old Female with Multiple Fractures”
Presented by: Tara Rajiyah, MB Bch BAO
1. Review the causes and work up of the child with multiple fractures.
2. Discuss management options for pediatric osteoporosis and low bone mineral density.
“28 Year-old Male with Neurofibromatosis”
Presented by: Monika Darji, M.D.
1. Review the clinical features of neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1).
2. Review the clinical features of osteogenesis imperfecta.
3. Discuss the bone abnormalities seen in patients with NF1 and review treatment options.
4. Review other endocrine dysfunctions seen in patients with NF1.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation