“Conn’s Syndrome: A Case of Adrenal Aldosteronoma”
Presented by: Tanaz M. Vaghaiwalla, MD
1. Pre-operative work up of Conn’s Syndrome.
2. Indications for surgical intervention.
Presented by: Melanie K. Samardzija, Ph.D., APN
1. To explain purpose of fibroscan.
2. Fibroscan staging.
3. Grading of steatosis.
“Nutritional Recommendations for Fatty Liver Disease”
Presented by: Anne T. Guinane, RD
1. Nutritional recommendations.
“61 Year-old Man Referred for Diabetes Management”
Presented by: Sonali Paul, MD, MS
1. Review pathophysiology and risk factors for non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
2. Discuss use of transient elastography and other non-invasive imaging modalities.
3. Understand dietary and other interventions that slow disease progression.
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation