“Born Low: Severe Hypoglycemia at Birth”
Presented by: Susan Tucker, M.D.
1. Discuss helpful tools for diagnosing the etiology of severe hypoglycemia in a newborn.
2. Discuss implications of arriving at an accurate diagnosis.
“40 Year-old Female with Headaches and Palpitations”
Presented by: Sonaina Imtiaz, M.D.
1. To recognize common pitfalls in diagnosis.
2. To discuss the perioperative management.
3. To discuss the importance of genetic testing.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation