“Severe Late-Onset Hypocalcemia with Therapeutic Complications”
Presented by: Susan Tucker, M.D.
1. Review clinical signs of hypocalcemia in neonates.
2. Discuss therapeutic complications of IV calcium.
“64 Year-old Man Referred for Evaluation of Suspected Hyperaldosteronism”
Presented by: Laura Dickens, M.D.
1. Understand the guidelines for primary hyperaldosteronism including screening, case confirmation, subtype classification, and management.
2. Recognize potential causes of hyperaldosteronism without suppressed renin.
3. Interpret adrenal vein sampling results.
09/07/2017 - 4:30pm to 6:00pm CDT
Add to calendar:
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation
Tucker and Dickens