"Impact of ADHD on Glycemic Control in Children and Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes"
1. Review how a diagnosis of attention deficit hyperactivity may affect glycemic control in patients with Type 1 Diabetes.
2. Present our data from retrospective chart review, looking at mean HgBA1C differences between patients with Type 1 Diabetes with or without ADHD.
Presented by: Harini Kolluri, M.D.
Pediatric Endocrine Fellow, The University of Chicago
“Advancing Understanding of GCK-MODY in Pregnancy in a Multi-ethnic U.S. Population”
1. Review the genetics, pathophysiology, and clinical presentation of GCK-MODY.
2. Understand screening strategies for identifying GCK-MODY amongst women with gestational diabetes (GDM).
3. Understand the interplay between maternal glycemia and fetal genotype during pregnancy in women with GCK-MODY.
4. Evaluate the current recommendations for management of GCK-MODY during
pregnancy based on data from women with GCK-MODY from the U.S. Monogenic Diabetes Registry.
Presented by: Laura Dickens, M.D.
Endocrine Fellow, The University of Chicago
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation