Frequently Asked Questions
How do I create a new account?
Click "Create account" in the upper right-hand corner:
- UCM or NorthShore Users: Click "Login with your CNet ID or UCHAD account". Follow these step by step instructions to complete your profile.
- Non-UCM/NorthShore Users: Click "Create account login and password". Follow these step by step instructions to complete your profile.
How do I log in?
Use the log in link applicable to your login credentials:
- UCM or NorthShore Users: Click "Login with your CNet ID or UCHAD account" in the upper right-hand corner.
- Non-UCM/NorthShore Users: Click "Visitor login" in the upper right-hand corner.
I forgot my password
All users are able to reset their own passwords:
- Visitor Logins: Click on "Visitor Login" in the upper right corner. Then click on "REQUEST NEW VISITOR PASSWORD". Enter your email address, and you will shortly receive an email with instructions on how to reset your password. Click here for additional assistance.
- CNet ID and UCHAD Logins: Click on "Login with UCHAD or CNET ID", followed by "Forgot your password?". Click here for additional assistance.
How do I register for an activity?
When visiting a course page, the "Get Started!" tab will provide instructions on registration. How do I claim my credit?
After completing an activity, users will receive course specific instructions on how to claim credit. Generally, users will return to the course's main page and either enter an "Access Code" provided to attendees in their course instructions or click a "Complete Activity" button to initiate the credit claiming process. Where are my certificates?
Once logged in, you can go to "Home" linked at the top of the page. Scroll down to "My Activities" and click the link under "Certificates for Completed Activities". You will be able to "Download" and print your certificates from here. You can also navigate to it via your profile using these step by step instructions
Where is my transcript?
For credit claimed:
- Prior July 2016: Please fill out the Transcript Request Form.
- After July 2016: Log into your account and click on "Home" at the top of the page. Scroll down to "My Activities" and click the link under "Transcript for Regularly Scheduled Series". You can PDF and print your transcript from here. You can also navigate to it via your profile using these step by step instructions.
If you have further questions, please complete the form below: