Patrick Miller, MD
1. Recognize the various cardiac manifestations of COVID-19.
2. Understand Takotsubo Syndrome and its relation with COVID-19.
3. Appreciate the prevalence of Takotsubo Syndrome in patients with COVID-19.
Nicole Prabhu, MD
1. Multiple myeloma patients treated with carfilzomib frequently develop dyspnea during their treatment.
2. Carfilzomib induced dyspnea could be due to HFpEF due to increased LV mass and increased BNP as seen in on
Steven Mazzone, MD
1. Understand the importance of LV strain in cardiac amyloid.
2. Recognize the stages at which different types of LV strain are impacted by cardiac amyloid and their prognostic
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation