Physician Leadership Program
Chicago Booth’s Physician Leadership Program equips physicians with the essential leadership tools to manage multidisciplinary teams and implement financial decisions based on true business metrics.
This accelerated physician-only program is designed for physician leaders looking to gain an understanding of how to use data analytics for more strategic decision-making, how to succeed financially within a value-based care environment, and how to become effective leaders who motivate, recruit, and retain quality talent for a successful healthcare enterprise. Within a collaborative environment of like-minded physicians, participants will gain the tools necessary to create a culture that attracts loyal talent, drives financial success, and turns data.
Chicago Booth’s program integrates a Leadership Challenge into its curriculum for an immersive experience. Working in teams, participants will be challenged to find a solution to a unique management problem using the application of the programs’ core teachings.
Learn all about this exciting opportunity at our website!
This activity is sponsored by the University of Chicago Booth School of Business.
- Identify how data analytics can be used to make smarter and more profitable business decisions;
- Discuss the financial drivers of healthcare revenues to generate and improve profit margins;
- Relate how patient outcomes and processes are measured, and how they impact rankings, public reporting, and value-based payments;
- Describe how to use data-driven evidence to benchmark against the competition and drive change in a healthcare organization;
- Assess desirable characteristics of high-performing teams for effective problem-solving and strategic decision-making;
- Identify leadership attributes to recruit, motivate, and retain quality physicians, scientists, and administrative staff;
- Describe how to nurture successful management behaviors and work groups throughout a healthcare organization;
- State skills that are necessary to influence others and optimize people and processes for the benefit of a healthcare organization.
*Agenda subject to change.
The University of Chicago reserves the right to cancel or postpone this conference due to unforeseen circumstances. In the unlikely event this activity must be cancelled or postponed, the registration fee will be refunded; however, The University of Chicago is not responsible for any related costs, charges, or expenses to participants, including fees assessed by airline/travel/lodging agencies.
ACCESSIBILITY The University of Chicago is committed to providing equal access appropriate to need and circumstances and complies fully with legal requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act. If you are in need of special accommodation, please contact our office at 312-464-8732 or via email at email@example.com.
Vice President, Interventional Services
As a provider accredited by the ACCME, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine asks everyone who is in a position to control the content of an education activity to disclose all relevant financial relationships with any commercial interest. This includes any entity producing, marketing, re-selling, or distributing health care goods or services consumed by or used on patients. The ACCME defines “relevant financial relationships” as financial relationships in any amount occurring within the past 12 months, including financial relationships of a spouse or life partner that could create a conflict of interest. Mechanisms are in place to identify and resolve any potential conflict of interest prior to the start of the activity.
Additionally, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine requires authors to identify investigational products or off-label uses of products regulated by the US Food and Drug Administration, at first mention and where appropriate in the content.
The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Other healthcare professionals will receive a Certificate of Participation. For information on the applicability and acceptance of Certificates of Participation for educational activities certified for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ from organizations accredited by the ACCME, please consult your professional licensing board.