- Review Brofenbrenner’s “Ecological Systems Theory” and how it has been adapted within health behavior theory.
- Review the explanatory benefits and critiques of network epidemiological approaches to HIV prevention.
- Review how social determinants of health moderate HIV vulnerability within particular social and sexual networks.
- Discuss current interventions that leverage the insights of ecological and network theories within the realm of HIV prevention.
Monday, July 11, 2016 - 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Chicago, IL 60637
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.00 Participation