“13 Year-old Female with Obesity”
Presented by: Michelle Lemelman, M.D.
1. Discuss treatment strategies for obesity.
2. Discuss evidence based pharmacotherapy in childhood obesity.
“59 Year-old Woman with Osteoporosis”
Presented by: Laura Dickens, M.D.
1. Review the differential diagnosis and evaluation of primary amenorrhea.
2. Review the recommendations for estrogen replacement in females with hypogonadism and consequences of inadequate replacement.
3. Discuss the effects of diet-induced weight loss on bone loss.
02/09/2017 - 4:30pm to 6:00pm CST
Add to calendar:
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation
Lemelman and Dickens