“Nighttime Eating and Poor Regimen Adherence in Two Patients with Type 2 Diabetes”
Presented by: Ana B. Goya Arce, MA, Psychology Extern
1. Discuss different causes underlying nighttime eating commonly reported in patients with Type 2 Diabetes.
2. Discuss the relation between disordered eating, mood, and Type 2 Diabetes management.
3. Discuss assessment and intervention for depression in a medical setting.
“11 Year-old Boy with Short Stature”
Presented by: Katie O’Sullivan, MD, Med Peds Endocrinology Fellow
1. To describe the multifactorial etiology of growth failure in children with chronic inflammatory conditions.
2. To discuss the safety and efficacy of using recombinant human growth hormone for the treatment of short stature in children with lupus.
3. To discuss the efficacy of using gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist therapy to treat short stature.
“16 Year-old Boy with Klinefelter Syndrome”
Presented by:Katie O’Sullivan, MD, Med Peds Endocrinology Fellow
1. To describe the clinical features and endocrinopathies associated with Klinefelter syndrome.
2. To discuss the appropriate timing of initiation of exogenous testosterone therapy in adolescent patients with Klinefelter syndrome.
- 1.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™
- 1.50 Participation